Join the Bailliage de San Diego
San Diego Bailliage unites professional and amateur gastronomes in a private not-for-profit society.
In order to ensure the finest in service, cuisine and drink, as well as to address dining area and kitchen capacity issues which may affect venues hosting our events, our Bailliage has imposed membership limitations. We are currently maintaining a list of prospective members awaiting induction into our society. As such, membership is by invitation only. However, please do not let our membership limitations frustrate any interest you may have in joining la Chaîne. Prospective members are encouraged to contact our Bailli or Vice Chargée de Missions to discuss attending one of our upcoming events. Experience what many consider to be some of the finest dining experiences in the world!
Bailli & Consul de Société Mondiale
Vice Chargée de Missions
Together we enjoy exceptional gatherings at San Diego’s best culinary establishments, many of which have world-wide recognition. To our professional members San Diego Bailliage provides unique opportunities to demonstrate their art, skills and creativity to a discerning, appreciative audience.
For all, it offers opportunities to meet people who share a common interest in fine dining, fine wines and good fellowship. The San Diego Bailliage is associated with the Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, Bailliage des Etats-Units, which is a national chapter of a global organization with the international headquarters in Paris, France. For more on the global organization, click on the link below.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Unique opportunity to dine at the most sought after fine dining establishments of San Diego.
- Opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and build lasting relationships based on the common interest in and appreciation of fine cuisine and wines.
- Opportunity to travel with Chaîne globally and to enjoy varied cuisines of the world.
- Professional members benefit from the network the Chaîne provides and membership is transferable worldwide.
- Subscription to the Gastronome magazine, a full color high-quality publication that reports on culinary events around the United States.
- Subscription to the international Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Magazine published in France covering chapter events around the world.